Further info on leagues and other competitions can be found on the forms or by visiting our guides section within the competition info on the website.
Tips for completing forms
- Consult your/your childs coach before submitting any form
- We expect our Junior members to submit replies to all forms.
- We expect members to declare for fixtures both at and away from Grangemouth - not all clubs are as fortunate as us to have a 'home' track
- It is possible to submit a 'Nil return' just indicate so in comments section and give your reason
- If you are injured please indicate so in the comments section
- Consider all dates carefully to ensure there are no other competitions on the same weekend.
- Consider any planned holidays/family functions before submitting.
- If your availability changes please email the address on the forms
Links to all open availability forms can be found below.
Cross Country 2017/18 Availability form
Scottish Athletes Indoor League (SAIL) 2017/18.
- SAIL meetings this season take place on a SATURDAY Afternoon at the Emirates Arena Glasgow.
- The first date is Oct 28th, which is a direct clash with the National XC Relays.
- Teams are entered in the following age groups - U13, U15, U17 (Male and Female) along with U20 (Female only)
- We need coordinators to help with this league if you can help please indicate so on the availability form.
- Note that age groups will differ for some.
- SAIL Availability Form