Exit Strategy Phase 2
We have now updated the exit strategy for Phase 2 based on the guidance from the Scottish Government and Scottish Athletics. Important Notes.
- Do not attend any training if you OR any household members has Covid symptoms or are screening
- For those aged U18 parents MUST accompany their children to and from the coach - do not drop and go!
- Follow guidelines on Distancing and Hygiene at all times
- Toilet and Changing facilities are not open yet, so come ready to train - do not linger after training
- Do not share any equipment, including drinks bottles.
- If you are anxious about resuming please see the newsletter which wil be emailed to our members which may help
FVH Exit Plan Phase 2
SA Guidance for athletes can be found here
SA Guidance for coaches here