Summer Track and Feild
With the League T&F season fast approaching and after consultation with parents, members, coaches and coordinators here are details of some changes around how we select teams and communicate same.
- Athlete availability for Juniors should have been submitted, if not please see here and complete same.
- For the Forth Valley and Central and Southern Scotland (Junior) leagues a selector will now pick both teams based on returned availability forms and current paid membership list..
- The Upper YDL, CSSAL (Senior) Mens League and Womens League will be selected by the coordinators
- Teams will be first circulated to coaches for comment, then to parents/members - it is vital we get a reply in a timely manner
- Teams will be posted online (social media will be used to communicate when this happens)
- Fixtures are now posted online (scroll to bottom of home page and select 'upcoming events')
- When you click on any fixture it expands to further info - map to venue, timetable.......
- You then have the option to save that fixture with your own calender
- Fixtures where athletes enter themselves (OGM's, District/National and GP events) are also on the same calender.
- If you follow our twitter feed you should get notifications of these events when entries open
- Remember you need to have a current membership and you should compete in a club vest